Tinariffic

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday BBQ Day

In the morning I did the Gin Miller Flex-a-ball workout tape.  It's slower than the Karen Voight ball workout, and has some different exercises like ball wall squats.  Then I did the upper body weight exercises from the Denise Austin SYFFZ book.  I was able to do 12 push-ups with my knees on the ball!  I must be getting stronger.  Yesterday I reserved the 10 Minute yoga workouts by Barbara Currie from the library.  10 minutes is doable everyday, I'll make sure I try to do it.  BBQ was good, I'm stuffed.  It's very hot again and rained for about 5 minutes at 10am or so, so It's still very humid.  It was still 77 degrees last night at 11:15 when the weather report was on, I'm sure it's pretty hot today.  Yesterday's high was 83.  I've got some work to do so bye for now.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home