Tinariffic

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Thursday (Almost Friday) !!

They've been doing lots of road construction near my house the last few days, it's so loud and the traffic is backed up. I hope it's over soon. At least they're not tarring the road.

On Tuesday night I helped my mom while did they video Shaping up with Weights for Dummies. She had trouble doing the squats and lunges right. She did pretty good for being a total beginner. Then Wednesday morning and this morning she walked for half and hour. She's been eating to much for the past year and has gained some weight. She seem to like walking and I hope she will keep with it. I help her do some easy stretches when she gets home from Denise Austin's Shrink your female fat zones. I got it at the library.

Yesterday we made lemon frozen yogurt in the electric ice cream maker, it turned out really well. And we went to the opening of Whole Foods in Bellevue. It's a natural foods type upscale grocery. So much hype! We only got some Guinness Stout. Ugh, I had a bottle last night. Turns out it's made in Canada, not Ireland like I expected. Maybe regular Guinness is better, it's supposed to have anti-oxidants according to an article in the Seattle Times but if it's terrible I'm not drinking it. I rarely drink, it always seemed alot more fun in college when I was underage but even then I didn't go nuts. My older sister drank in college (we all went to the same school) and even met 2 different guys that upon finding out she was my sister told me she had physicaly chased them when drunk. I haven't spoken to her in years, but I hope she doesn't drink alot. I also think grandpa drank to much, but he did live to be 86.

Today my grey long sports bra from Road Runner sports came, it's great lots of support and it goes to the waist. It will be good for doing my Karen Voigt BLT on the ball video. Mom got some Gap boot cut Khaki jeans they aren't to low at the waist, she just needs to shorten them. Pepsi Smash is on tonight, Los Lonely Boys will be on. I really like them, they remind me a little of Stevie Ray Vaughn, they play great guitar. They always have some newer groups I've never heard of but end up recognizing some of the songs anyway. And Hetty Waithrop Mystery is on PBS tonight, I don't think I've seen it before. Be good. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home