Tinariffic

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday

Sunday night I did the Stephanie Foster video it's only 15 minutes then the old Denise Austin Stretching tape. Some the the stretches seem extreme. My favorite stretching tape is the one with Tamilee Webb, not so hard you'll over stretch your knee like I did. I should have know better, but it's not to bad.

Yesterday morning I trimmed up some of the bushes in the backyard and pulled out the Indian plum tree. Today my arms and chest are a bit sore. In the afternoon we went and watched the house fire nearby. It was a very large house and just smoked and burned and didn't seen to smell that bad until right before we left then it was like the smell when you bake shrinky dinks. The garage had exploded before we got there. They had a ladder truck from the next town instead of ours and a medic one unit from yet another nearby town. Weird. I talked to this really cute guy who is going to train to become a firefighter this summer for a local fire station.

Today I hurt pretty bad. I woke up this morning on my stomach laying on the wrong side of my face. UGH. I did have lunch unlike yesterday what with the fire and all. Bad me. Well it's back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home