Tinariffic

Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday shopping day

The Rachel Hunter video was weights and non-weights strength exercises and ab work. She does 5 sets of 10 reps each. Yikes! To many sets. 2 should be enough. She did it in the hot sun in Mexico. She's truly and Amazon. Her trainer was over a head shorter so it made her look so big. I do admire her though, she's tough. I'll try it with fewer sets, but really there aren't many different exercise in the short 35 minute tape with you cut down on the sets. Better off to use Lift weights to loose weight with Kathy smith.

Today was half of at Value Village. I got an Old Navy purple half zip fleece jacket for $1.50, a Columbia Sportswear purple jacket (with the zip out liner!!) for $5 and a pair of new exercise pants by Preview (a Nordstrom label) for $2. I am so thrifty!! Good time of the year to buy coats I guess. Well I'm happy. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home