Tinariffic

Monday, June 28, 2004

Monday ugh!

It's Monday. Yipee. Pain in pretty bad today I took an Alieve after lunch sure hope it helps even a tiny bit. It's very nice and sunny, upper 70's I think. I trimmed my older dog's hair today, he's a Cocker Spaniel and it's been to hot for him. He hated getting it done but I know best. He'll forgive me, he always does. Today the UPS man delivered my Columbia Sportswear jackets that have been repaired for free under the warranty. One had the zipper replaced, the other had two snaps replaced. They look Great!! I used some cheap (under $3) Queen Helene Oatmeal and Honey facial scrub on my arm and legs and now they're soft. It's to harsh for my face, with I could find a scrub to use on my face that's reasonably priced. I've been using Clinique Clarifying lotion 2 on my face it was great at first but after a few days I thing it's to drying. I should see if they have some less harsh toner or get the grapeseed kind from the Body Shop. The Body Shop isn't putting out a catalog anymore. I remember in college my neighbor used to give me her catalog when she was done it was fun to read. I use their Ice Blue shampoo which they quit making again. Maybe they will make it again after severmonths of people complaining. The North Shore is on Fox tonight, I like it. I'd like to go to Hawaii someday.

Over the weekend I got a really cute Pochaco purse and 2 sport bras. Last week I got a canvas Puppy vintage orange crate label purse. I really need to quit buying stuff, I have so many clothes, shoes, etc but the purses are so cute. I'll use the puppy one today when I run errands later.

On Saturday from 2pm till 10pm the neighbors had a big outdoor birthday party, it was pretty loud. At about 10 I was putting my little dog out when I heard singing and realized it was Happy Birthday, but in Spanish. Good thing the old puppy can't hear well anymore or he would have really barked. On Xmas Eve '03 they had a party from 7pm till 4am and they were so loud I couldn't sleep. They already have their numerous cars parked everywhere. At least it didn't go really late.

Tonight I'm going to try and do the Karn Voight BLT on the Ball tape. I got it months ago and watched it once but haven't tried it yet. It's only 20 minutes, I need to at least try. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home