Tinariffic

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sunday

Well today is Fathers Day. Whoopi. Not really. My dad passed away in 1987 and grandpa in 1995. Maybe someday I'll have a father in law or husband to celebrate with but for now, bah humbag. And now on to brighter things.

Yesterday I got 2 new Victoria's Secret bras, it's the semi-anual sale you know. They are just great. I'm wearing the sports one now, it's very comfy. I watched the Marry Higgins Clark movie on PAX. The actress that played Sidney on Melrose Place was the star, it was pretty good for a MHC. I also watched the new yoga zone video it looks like a real sweatfest so I'm saving it for a cooler day. Good, but tough. I really like Alan Finger he's got such a calm voice, great accent and great sense of humour. Sara Ivahoe's voice bugs the shit out of me but I still like her Candlelight Yoga and Joy of Yoga tapes.

Today I'm wearing my new stopometer for the first time that I got a few days ago at McDonalds. No, I didn't eat there. I just bought the stepometer for $2.99. Such a deal. I'm up to 2759 so far today.

Today went to Costco and Home Depot. At Home Depot I bought a sweet basil plant and a greek oregano plant. I already have a spicy lemon tyme I bought in April last year at Molbaks. Now I'll have my own home grown herbs for my special pasta sauce. Just got to get them planted somewhere, don't know where yet. My prayer plant is doing great with the new soil. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home