Tinariffic

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday

Last night before dinner I did the Balance Ball tape for lower body, then I did upper body exercises with weights sitting and laying on the ball. Today I am only sore at the hips, from the video I think. The video wasn't very hard, I like the beginners tape of Upper & Lower body & Abs better that came with the ball. Maybe I'll get the upper body from the library. Today I bought Yoga Zone Yoga for Weight Loss for only 99 cents! I've had it from the library, it's 2 20 minute sessions. I've been wanting that tape for a while, I was glad to find it. I'll do both sessions on it tonight before dinner. This morning I weighed myself, I only weighed 132! Wow. From the time I was 21 years old until 2 1/2 years ago I always weighed about 150, 157 at an all time high in March '01. I am finally less than the 135 lbs (lie) on my drivers license. When I was a junior in High School in the fall I was on the swim team and had an in school class of aerobics and weight training, I weighed 126 that was 15 lbs down from before. For senior prom I was able to wear a size 9 dress after loosing a little to fit in it. I am motivated now to keep going and be in better shape. I wear size 10 jeans now and at my heaviest it was size 14, now those are yard pants. Yea for Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home