Tinariffic

Friday, July 02, 2004

Friday

Since losing weight I need new things that fit so today in the afternoon I went shopping and got a microfiber no wire Body by Vicoria bra from Victoria's Secret and some black low rise (but not to low) yoga pants from Old navy. The traffic around here is just awful, it takes so long to get anywhere. They're still tearing up the streets nearby so it's dirty and noisy too. The fireworks haven't been to bad. One family (Mormons of course) were setting of fire crackers this past Monday night, other than that they haven't been on my street. The indians must be making a lot of money selling the illegal kinds, it's the only place you can get firecracker in Washington of cousre it's illegal to set them of unless you on tribal land. My 6 year old dog will totally freak out on the 4th of July, the 12 year old dog is pretty deaf so they won't bother him to much. I remember one year they were both sitting on my lap shaking! It was heavy they weight 30 lbs and 75 lbs. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home