Tinariffic

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Thumping Thursday.

Well just when the worst of the road work had moved a block down the street at 8am roofers came to redo the neighbors roof. UGH. They are very loud and seem to be taking forever. They argue a lot, perhaps the are related. I hope it won't take too many days.

On Sunday when I did the BLT video I had to pump my ball up again because it was so low. Well yesterday it was low again, and I used it anyway now I have sore knees. I went to Target (yesterday) and got a new ball. They had some 65cm balls that were only $8.77 (wow very cheap) but that's to big, I needed a 55cm $30. The new one is fine, I'll use it tomorrow. I'm going to reserve the Cardio Fitball video from the library. I watched it once but didn't do it. It has really lame music but I think it'll be fun. Big Brother is on tonight, I wonder who the twins are somone I know said there may be more than one set.

It's really hard to work from home when there is so much noise outside! I'll blog again soon. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home