Tinariffic

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Big bang day

This morning at 2am I woke up to a huge explosion and then heard a car horn honk twice. My little old hard of hearing dog even heard it, it was THAT loud. I looked out the front and back to make sure there was no fire. Couldn't see anything. Well today it turns out that someone blew up the sani-can they are using for the road construction. I can't believe they left it out there by the street this weekend, honestly how dumb.

After I got up today I did the Karen Voight BLT (Buns Legs Tummy), it was very short only 20 and didn't see very hard. I'll know tomorrow. After that I did upper body weight exercises while sitting or laying on the ball. Before I started I noticed that my exercise ball was getting flat so I had to pump it up more, the younger dog went nuts, guess he thought it was for him. It is harder to hold still on the ball and lift the weights! I'm going to get "The Great Bodyball Handbook" from the library for more weights on the ball exercises. I think the Suzane Deason Balance ball beginners workout is harder than Voight's BLT, at least the abs seem to burn a lot more even though the pace is a lot slower, it's 40 min. More like Pilates. I think there is a Gin Miller ball tape that' supposed to be more challanging, I'll look at Collagevideo.com. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home