Tinariffic

Saturday, July 17, 2004

I didn't work out at all yesterday.  My thighs are still sore from the lower body of steel video.  It didn't do anything for my buns so I'm not bothering with it again. 
 
I went to a large neighborhood garage sale and walked around for a few hours.  It's very hot and muggy so that was quite a workout.  I got three pairs of coolmax above the knee exercise shorts and 3 pairs of capri length exercise pants all like new and only 50 cents each.  Now I will quit buying so much stuff, I promise myself this time!  Unless I get down to a size 8 then I will get only jeans and pants, everything else (bras and tops) should still fit.  There are supposed to be thunder showers at midnight and tomorrow the weather supposed to be bad.  I just with it were cooler and not muggy.  We have a whole house fan in the furnace, it helps some but evenings are the worst.   I hope it's nice tomorrow, I'm going to this old fashioned BBQ I go to every year and the weather's never been bad once. 
 
When I was looking in my drawers for space to put the clothes in, I found an old pair of shorts I will giveaway.  I have lots more stuff to go through, and there are tons of kids clothes under the stair I really need to giveaway and not to mention tons of stuff in the spare room.  But not today, it's to sticky  Sigh! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home