Tinariffic

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tuesday

On Saturday night I did the Yoga Zone Yoga for weight loss video. Well not all of it, it's to hard. There are to many sun salutations and downward dog. The veins were sticking out in my upper arms one time I was doing downdog so I stopped and just did some other poses. The tape was actually 40 minutes of 2 ladies showing the poses and Al Bingham talking them thru it then there was 20 minutes of Al with Lisa Bennett showing poses and modifications and how not to do it, kind of a refresher. I watched it all, but won't do it again. It's not good for my blood pressure to do all that repetitive upside down stuff.

Sunday I took a break from exercise but I did buy a nice full size aerobic step with two risers for only $3.50. It's so big though I kind of regret it. I think using the ball is more challenging but I went and cleaned it up so I'll just have to use it.

Monday I did the Karen Voight BLT on the Ball video then I did all the upper body week one and two exercises from the Denise Austin Shrink you Female Fat Zones book with 3lb weights sitting and laying on my ball. I got the book at the library a few weeks ago, it's got lots of great exercises. I bought an old Kathy Smith lower body toning video new in the shrink wrap for $3.25 and a Tamilee Webb Lower Body of Steel video for 99 cents. Today my arms aren't sore, just a little tired. I thought I would be more sore, it seemed tough when I was doing it. It got up to 81 yesterday and it was very humid, it's supposed to be 76 but I bet it'll get hotter than that. I may do candlelight yoga with Sara Ivanhoe today, we'll see. Her voice is anoying but I like the poses. Bye for now. I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home