Tinariffic

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Wednesday Doc's Appt

I went to the doctor today. I was lucky to get in so quickly, I just called yesterday and got an 11:55 appointment today. I have a staff skin infection, and have to take keflex for 10 days. I weighed 135 lbs officially on the balance beam scale and had 140/90 blood pressure. I'm sure that after I've lost a few more pounds my bp will get down below 130/80 that it should be at. At least I hope so. It's nice to know my scale at home is accurate, I'm very glad to weight 135. The lady who weighed me was extremely fat over 300 lbs I would say. She huffed and puffed just sitting, how awful that must be. It's always amazing people working at a health clinic can be so fat.

I bought a Stott Pilates essential matwork for beginners (2nd edition) video for only $2.50. I'm looking forward to trying it. Back in the fall of '02 I read some books about Pilates and got a video from the library, but it just seemed to hard. So that's how I got into yoga instead. I do really want to learn, I'll try to do it tomorrow morning. I do have a method tape I thing it's precision yoga or something, but I've never tried it, it looks like a lot of Pilates and I just don't know how yet. After I've learned how to do it then I'll be able to try the method tape, I think it has 3 different workouts. I think they have a different Stott tape at the library but it takes forever to get most of the pilates videos, they're just so popular.

Well it's late and I've got a little work to do and it's getting late so I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home