Tinariffic

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sunday oh what a funday

As I've said before it's been very hot recently.  Well yesterday it got up to 94.  It was so hot in the house.  But last night it cooled off by the time I went to bed it was really nice.  I had my bedroom window open.  The pain was so much less, so I stayed awake for a while just lying in bed felling not to bad for once.  Treasuring it.  Then today at 7 am the guys came to work on the back of the neighbors house, they stayed until 6pm!  I am very tired. 

This morning I did the Hillary Burnett Mind Body Mat Video (from the library).  I can't do it easily buy I did it.  After there is a "powerstretch" with music.  It was kind of like flowing yoga routine, it was fun. 

When the pain is really bad I will try to think of last night and how much better I was feeling and hope that time will come again. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home