Tinariffic

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Wednesday Strength

Today I did the warm-up from Richard Simmons Step N' Sweat (5 min) then the second section from Denise Austin Shortcuts for Arms and Chest (10 min) I used 5 and 3lb weights and the large ball for a weight bench then I did Denise Austin Super Stomachs (15 min). Super Stomachs is tough, it really made me sweat.

My younger niece sent us a handmade card for Christmas. My sister and older niece didn't write anything in with it. Oh well, at least I'm glad now we sent them a card on Monday so they will probably get it today or tomorrow. Until my sister called on my Birthday last month we didn't know where they were for more than 4 years. I still don't have their phone number, but that's just as well. I sent my sister a Leslie Sansone video last month, I hope she will do it she told me she's 210 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home