Tinariffic

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday Cardio

My lower back doesn't hurt today, I thought it might from that Kundalini tape. Today I did Buns of Steel 7 Step Aerobics with Tamilee Webb, (40 min) which I've never done before. It was fine, not to hard but still a lot of work, I'd do it again. My waist still measures 31". I was going to do an easier tape but then decided I should at least try to work harder on the aerobics. Above my waist I look great nice abs, but all my fat is in my tummy and it doesn't seem to budge no matter how hard I try. It's discouraging. I measured a few months ago at the fattest part of my stomach was 39" but I haven't measured it again. I'm afraid to. My arms and legs look pretty good from lifting all those weights. I won't complain anymore. I'm in a lot better shape than I was a few months ago.

It's nice a sunny today which is great because it was so foggy last night. My neck is sore, I didn't sleep very well at all tossing and turning and had really bad dreams. Maybe I should go to bed earlier? Well it's back to work for my. I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home