Tinariffic

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday Cardio & Strength

Today I did one mile from WATP 2 mile tape. Then from Jim Karas book Flip the Switch, I did 2 sets of the resistance tubing and exercise ball exercises. And I used the longer green band for the legs exercises. Then I did t-stands on the ball and quadriceps exercises sitting on a chair and lots of stretches. My back doesn't hurt at all anymore. Yea! I got the tape and the book from the library.

Yesterday I did the 2 Mile Walk Away the Pounds tape.

Thursday I took a day off from exercise. The pain was so bad I took some tylenol.

I weight 134. I guess I've gained some muscle. Even if I don't loose a lot of weight it makes me feel good to exercise.

Tonight I'm going to an artist opening at a local gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home