Tinariffic

Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Cardio and Strength

I did not exercise yesterday.

Today I did Denise Austin's Swingin' to the Big Bands (35 min). It was easier to follow that Richard Simmons and not very hard but still a good workout. I got it from the Library but I would probably buy a copy if I came across one. And then I did the heavy weight day from the Prevention March '03 article using 8 lb weights and added t stands (for abs) and cross crunches on the ball (25 min). And then I did lots of stretches, I don't want to have lower back pain again. Hopefully stretching will help. I think the band workout I did the Saturday was good, I could feel it a little in my back and triceps the next day.

It is so cold and windy today. I've got a lot of work to do. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home