Tinariffic

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wednesday Cardio & Strength

Today I did the first 15 minutes from Prevention's Walk Your Way Slim then I did the Quick Fix Total Body video (30 min). The third section of the QF was the hardest for me. It's a great workout, tough but not Oh my God I'm gonna die.

The pain isn't to bad today, but it had been really bad lately. Go endorphins! While I work on the computer today I'm listening to a dance album by Grace called If I could Fly. Then I have this great 80's compilation a DJ named Trent Vaughn put out a few years ago for the C89.5 fm pledge drive a few years ago. It's got songs by Camouflage, When in Rome, Echo and the Bunnymen, Celu Javu, Icicle Works, A Flock of Seaguls, Squeeze, Eurythmics, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Duran Duran, The Cure, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The B-52's, The Polecats, The Sugarcubes, and The Nails. Last night Duran Duran was on Jay Leno. Simon looked thick through the middle with a red shirt and low cut pants with a wide white belt. I remember when I was about 15 I saw their documentry Blue Silver on MTV. They are still good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home