Tinariffic

Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday Happy Birthday to Me

Today I am 33 years old.

I did the first 15 minutes of my Kathy Ireland aerobics tape then I did the exercises on the ball with resistance bands from Jim Karas book Flip the Switch plus stationary lunges with the 6 lb medicine ball and 2 different ab exercises with the med ball and push-ups with my hands on the big ball and knees on the floor. Then I did lots of yoga stretches. I need to use the smaller green band when I do the side steps next time. I did two sets of the book exercises.

I weighed 138 today, I ate way to much junk over the weekend. Way to much.

I went to Taco Time with Mom for dinner. I had a crisp beef burrito and tater tots (both deep fried). I haven't been there in about 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home