Tinariffic

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday

Today I weigh 131 or is it 132? I have a manual scale but let's call it 131. Wow, it's hard to believe. Today I did a set full body weight exercises from March 2003 Prevention Magazine. I cut the article out months ago but never did it. There are 3 days of weights with 8 exercises each day : Light Medium and Heavy. I did the light day with 3 and 5 lbs. It was a good workout. I did 1/2 a mile from Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the pounds 3 mile tape before hand to warm-up, then watched/listened to the Olympic Men's Swimming preliminary races while doing the weights. Then I finished with stretches. I like doing weights with the whole body in one day, if you just do upper etc then you have fewer days to lift the same part per week. It's time saving!

I bought two new videos today Lelsie Sansone's In Home Walking One mile from 1998, and Living Arts Rodney Yee Yoga for Abs. I have lot's of tapes to use now. The Abs is just 20 minutes which is great because most of my yoga tapes are 40 minutes. I'll Blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home