Tinariffic

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Stressed out

Yesterday I didn't exercise.

I did the 30 minute aerobic workout from the Kathy Ireland Total Fitness Workout video. It was more challenging to do the all the different steps than a Leslie Sansone video, but I'm sure it's easier on the knees because it's not all in one place. There are also two toning segments, but I didn't do either, I just did some lunges squats and push ups. Yesterday I bought that (Kathy Ireland) video and The Method Target Specifics: Abs, Arms, Hips, Thighs which has 4 15 minute segments including the standing pilates workout with weights for arms that's on some of the other Method videos. It's a lot more fun than regular bicep curls etc.

This morning after exercising I was feeling stressed out. I don't know why. Lack of sleep from the heat maybe? I feel better now.

I bought some white peaches and regular yellow from the fruit stand. I like the regular ones better. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home