Tinariffic

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Tuesday

Today I did the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 2 miles. I didn't lift my knees as high as before and tried not to pound my feet hard like they do on the video. Then I did some stretches with mom. I think it's going to be hot again today. I really need to do some lower body weight work tomorrow.

Often I will have cottage cheese with lunch. A few weeks ago I switched from regular 4% milkfat to 2% lowfat. I've been drinking 2% milk for a few years and this week I've been mixing it roughly half with non-fat. I don't really like 1% but maybe I can work my way down. I do need to stop eating whole milk yogurt. I don't eat a lot of cheddar cheese, I went to use some the other day and it was moldy. I like to use a little Parmesan sometimes. I don't eat breakfast, I do need to try.

Blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home