Tinariffic

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Wednesday

Hi.
     I did the Hillary Burnett video again.  It's just to tough.  I give up  on pilates.  It makes me to tense in the face and hurts things worse.  Maybe if your very thin and have little muscle tone it's easier?   

I will keep with the 3 ball videos I have.  I think they give you a better ab workout anyway.  I'll sell my 2 pilates videos on eBay.  I did the Denise Austin book's weeks 3 and 4 upper body exercises.  I think there are fewer exercises than the first section.  It said to to 15 reps but I think that's to many, I'll just do 10 next time. 

Last night I ate 3 strawberry poptarts.  Oh well.  I'm no saint.  They were good.

It was pretty hot yesterday and it's hot again today.  UGH .  Not much else to say.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home