Tinariffic

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday

Today I did a Leslie Sansone Video Power Firm from the library. It's 20 minutes and includes a warm up, standing and mat leg exercises and a cool down. It's great, won't kill you or make you sweat like crazy. You can do it with ankle weights but I didn't. I have some 2 1/2 lb weights I will use when it gets to easy. Today I feel really good!! The pain isn't bad at all. It's been really bad recently. The guys aren't working on the neighbors siding today. I hope they don't come. The noise and dust is so bad we had to close all the windows and it was 85 yesterday.

I checked my bp Tuesday and it was 128/79. It's getting lower! Yea! Every morning I've been having a banana mixed up in the blender with a cup of milk and sometimes after dinner. The bananas and exercise seem to be helping.

Last night I noticed some bruises on my stomach near me hip bones(on on each side), I think they are from doing the pilates move swimming. UGH! Down with pilates. Long live yoga and weights. I do need to do some cardio. I'm going to get some Leslie Sansone Walking videos from the library. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home