Tinariffic

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Thorny Tomatoes

We have 3 blueberry bushes in the backyard. I picked some today, but there aren't many berries left. In the front yard in the rosebushes we have tomatoes growing. I was picking some cherry tomatoes this afternoon and I pricked the knuckle of my thumb. Ouch. There are lots of green tomatoes. I keep thinking that soon the will all be ripe and the same time. So far there doesn't seem to be an excess ripe on a given day. It was my mom's idea to put the tomatoes in with roses. I have two dogs so I won't put them in the backyard, the golden retriever loves to lift his leg on everything out back. I'll just have to be more careful next time. I planted some forget me nots (blue flowers) from seeds and only one grew! It's blooming now, I hope it comes back next year like it's supposed too. Next time I will plant many more seed than I think I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home