Tinariffic

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday

No exercise for me today.

At the Cold Stone Creamery in Kirkland I had "Cake Batter" ice cream. Yuck horrible awful gross. Never again. It was probably vanilla with runny cake batter mixed in and bits of chocoalte cake and lots of different colored sprinkles.

Then I went to Denny's Pet World in Totem Lake. It was their anniversary Sale. I got a bag of dog food and lots of free samples. My doggies are very happy with their treats. The Cocker Spaniel really likes chicken so tonight he can split a can of Merrick "Granny's Pot Pie" dog food with the Golden in their usual dry food. I also got a couple of "Greenies", they look like nylabones but are edible. I'll let the Golden have those after I try to find out what they are. Once they had Boda brand pigs ears that were made of cornstarch and they were a big sticky mess. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home