Tinariffic

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tuesday Cardio & Yoga

Well yesterday I felt really tired in the afternoon, but least my wrists didn't hurt. That made me decide to take it easy today.

At 7 am they started repaving the street and then the painters came back next door and sanded to drilled or something else annoying. I am tired. Well I was just going to chuck it and not exercise today but decided maybe I would feel better if I did. So I did Richard Simmons Broadway Blast (25 min). The music was awful but the dancing was ok. Then I did the second section from Yoga Zone Yoga for Weight Loss that is "conditioning" and it was only 20 minutes.

The pain has been very bad today, loss of sleep hasn't helped. After lunch I took and Aleive. At least I don't feel exhausted like yesterday.

It's nice and sunny today. It's a pain in the ass having to keep the windows closed because of the paint smell! There are lots of ripe tomatoes to pick so I'll do that later. I've been growing herbs and drying them so I will be putting those away too. I have Lemon Tyme, Sweet Basil and Greek Oregano. The Oregano leaves are so small that I don't end up with enough. It's a perenial so maybe next year I will grow a sufficent amount. I am reading "Case without a Corpse," it was written in the 1930's. I got it from the Seattle Library sale last spring. The fall sale in September 18th and 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home