Tinariffic

Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Cardio & Strength

Today I did the Buns of Steel Step tape. It was only 24 minutes and was way to easy, I didn't even break a sweat. Denise Austin of Susan Powter are a lot better. They didn't move the arm and I guess that was the problem. Then I did Denise Austins Shortcuts for Arms (10 minutes) and then her Get Fit Fast Abs (10 minutes). Maybe later I will do a 3 mile Leslie Sansone or the Prevention Walking tape, because I can't really count that step tape.

Oh my god! They just started jack hammering out the manhole and gas main covers. I didn't know they were so close. My poor old nearly deaf dog can hear it and it's really bothering him because usually he doesn't hear very many noises. Hope it's over quick and they get the lines painted back right, they are no shoulder lines and no reflector pieces in the middle right now and they paved about 2 weeks ago.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home