Tinariffic

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday Yoga

Today I did Yoga Zone Yoga for Flexibility and Stress Release (1 hour). It was long but not to hard. I had never done it before but with Alan Finger's detailed descriptions and wonderful voice you don't have to look at the tv constantly. I couldn't do the Raven, but it's something to work towards. It was more relaxing than many other yoga videos, and it had a great New Agey 10 minute relaxation at the end. I got an hour long Winsor Pilates video and The Method All in One Workout at the Library today. They were supposed to have the 4th Harry Potter book in that I reserved but it wasn't there. Oh well, I'll just request it again.

Last night I rented "The Whole 10 yards." It was not that great, to long and they were trying to hard to be funny. Waste of time.

Last night it was very windy and it rained. Today will to rain I'm sure. I hope so because it's pretty humid. Have a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home