Tinariffic

Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday Cardio

Yesterday I cleaned the roof gutters (big fun), I wore an old pair of size 12 jeans that are now "yard pants". The were really big, funny it doesn't seem like I am the much thinner but I am. I used to wear 14's at one point they are to big to use as yard pants now.

Well this morning I was off to a certain thrift store to look for a Cardio Glide for mom. They had 3 or 4 the last time I was there and today there where none. UGH! But mom got two pairs of wind pants to wear for walking and a cute pair of knit cotton pants and a toaster oven. I got a new video, Prevention (magazine) Walk your way Slim. It's led by Michelle Dozois and one of the ladies is in the Walk Away the pounds videos and a younger lady. It's not really walking, it's 45 minutes hi/lo cardio which I did tonight. I recently bought a Richard Simmons tape called Blast Off that's 20 minutes which I've watched but not done it but it looks good. Maybe tomorrow. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home