Tinariffic

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wednesday Cardio Yoga

Today I did the Richard Simmons Blast Off tape (20 minutes) and then the 20 minute conditioning session from Yoga Zone for Weight loss. It was easy exercise day, and tomorrow will be no exercise.

Last night Farrah was on Jimmy Kimmel and today I saw when I was putting a tape in that she was on Ellen. I don't even know what she was promoting, she's such a ditz. She just goes on and on about whatever comes into her head. She did seem to be embarrassed that her stomach wasn't flat in her famous poster. She said it's flatter now. OK. Amish in the City is on tonight. I like it because they do all sorts of fun places and interesting things. I think it would be really hard for any of the Amish kids to go back and lead a simple life after all their experiences.

It's really getting cold here, I hope it warms up soon. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home