Tinariffic

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sunday Pilates

Yesterday I got a New Balance polyester short sleeve shirt that's supposed to dry fast to exercise in, mom got 2. And I got a polyester and spandex tank too.

Today I did the Ana Caban beginning Pilates Tape (about 20 minutes). She was much easier to follow than Hillary Burnett who didn't show any modifications for beginners, and not borring like Moira Stott. It was not to bad, I did all the but last rep of the teaser unmodified. The open leg rocker was very hard for me, hopefully it will get easier with practice. I plan on getting the intermediate mat vidoe when I've master this tape. I got serveral videos from the library to try, Kathy Smith, Denise Austin and The Method.

My weight this morning was 130. Gee it's been years since the scale has said that. Maybe freshman year college? So nearly 14 years. I have a pair of Ralph Lauren "Saturday jeans" size 6, it's my goal to wear them. They have a low rise and are a big six, they will fit soon I hope. I have some fat above my butt (below the waist) that needs to budge first and my tummy needs to be smaller. I'll try to keep up on the cardio and weights and not have whole fat yogurt or cottage cheese. I still have one soda a day either Hanson's Mandarin Lime or Henry Winehard's rootbeer and I have lemon lime seltzer water. I quit drinking pepsi, something I did since I was 10, but I don't miss it. Cutting out the caffeine got rid of a lot of headaches.

I went to the fruit stand and bought some nectarines. Yum. Tonight I'm going to make Meatloaf, just a small one from one pound of hamburger. I don't often eat meat, it seems so heavy buy it's been cool and rainy so will cook for a change. I recently made a no-bake blueberry cheesecake. It's to rich, like eating a big gob blueberry cream cheese so I don't like it. I got the recipe from Self magazine, last April I think. Next time I want a treat I'll just get a single slice of frozen cheesecake or 2 cupcakes at a good bakery. There were times in the past when I ate 3 or more candy bars in one sitting. That just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home