Tinariffic

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday Cardio

Today I did the Prevention Walk Your Way Slim video (45 min). Boy it really made me sweat and work hard.

I went to a Knit In today at a local craft store. I already know how to knit. This lady tried to show me how to crochet but she kept crocheting the granny square and didn't let me try for a long time and her 2 boys kept running around screaming. They were hopped up on sweat tarts and candy bracelets. I'm not very interested in crochet anyway. (I am knitting a washcloth right now. It takes a long time but it's easy) I won a Knit In tote bag with a Lion Brand Yarn knitting bag inside and size 17 needles (didn't have those that short, god they are short!) some point protectors and a round knitting thing with pegs (don't know what it's called). Mom won a neat tote, some 11 needles, point protectors and 3 skeins of some fluffy Pattons baby yarn. I will probably try to sell her yarn on ebay, I don't think I want to knit scarves with it and she doesn't want it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home