Tinariffic

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday Cardio and Strength

Today I did Denise Austin Fat Burning Blast (45 min). OMG. It was so hard. It was 3 1/2 minutes of cardio (mostly sports drills) then 1 1/2 minutes of weights. Even Denise was out of breath a lot of the time. I don't think I'll do it again. Susan Powter is always screaming about how you have to be in "oxygen" to burn fat so I think it was way to hard when your out of breath and beat red in the face like I was. And some of the weight exercises she doesn't do enough reps. I think it would be better to do weights and cardio separately. I have a headache now, not a good sign. Prevention Walk your way Slim is hard enough for, and probably Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 3 miles which I haven't done yet.

It is cold and cloudy. It's been warming up in the afternoon lately, but I don't think it will today.

Yesterday I bought Buns of Steel Power Yoga. The teacher has bad from on a lot of poses but the students look fine so I will try it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home